
Now I could find it in this searching
I could find the missing part of my heart in your smile
Because you were sincere and wonderful
Hey listen to me: I love you
I was waiting for somebody to love
I was grasping only empty cold-flaming hearts
However, God has always listened my prayers
My love
You're my love
God has given you as gift to me
My life has changed just because
You are right here with me
A poet has told that
Life is the place where meetings happen
Although there are a lot of mismatches
So, I could meet you in my mismatches
And I could meet myself in your mismatches
Now we’re free by love
Love joins us from the Yes up to the END
Listen me: I love you!
It’s time to fight and reach the happiness
Now we’re going to be together forever
Because love is a bless
Because I love you
I will always love you
Forever and ever and ever…
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário